Sunday, June 05, 2005

last day off

So, today, is my last day off before returning to work tommorrow. I have been away from work for four weeks. It has been great to spent time with Louise and Tomas. It has been a particularly eventful time for Tomas, he has begun to walk and interact more than ever.

I hope that when I return to work I can continue to have a healthy balance between work and play. It is a challenge to fit everything in and I probably shouldn't even try.

It would be great to take four weeks off every year, it does cost money but was well woth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be great to take four weeks off every year, it does cost money but was well woth it.
Don't you get holidays then?

am said...

I do get holidays, 23 days but wanted to leave these for other things linke crimbo, etc.